Beauty on the go meets effortless application with Translucid Loose Powders and the 2-in-1 Dispensing Brush. Find your flawless finish in the no fuss, no mess Powder Brush powder and applicator in one.
Translucid Loose Powders
Translucid Loose Powders blot shine and absorb oil and perspiration.
Translucid Powders are formulated to be so fine that they do not build-up in the wrinkles around your eye area as other powders can. The anti-ageing formula also includes anti-oxidants and peptides to reduce wrinkles. The finish also acts as a mechanical shield to protect your skin from the wear and tear of the day, including UV rays.
The Science Behind the Product
Translucid Loose Powders are anti-ageing, anti-inflammatory, extremely fine, fluffy and weightless. They will not accentuate or fill fine lines and they’re perfect for sensitive skin. It helps keep skin shine-free all day long by absorbing excess oil. Pores remain clear, allowing for the SenePlex Complex from the skincare and colour cosmetics to penetrate deeply, so you can fully experience the complete benefits of the 24-hour anti-ageing skin care properties.
Translucid Powder can also be used alone for a natural finish over clean skin, providing a mechanical shield from harmful elements. It is soothing to the skin and reduces redness and irritations. Peptides in this formulation work by providing the body with unique polysaccharides, helping increase the energy in cells, aiding in repairing, renewing and revitalising the skin. The peptides directly provide essential nutrients and fatty acids to nourish the skin and help keep it hydrated and silky smooth. Included in the product are anti-oxidants which are free radical scavengers that promote anti-ageing benefits to the skin.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- Acetyl Hexapeptide 3 – Peptides – occurring plant derived sequence amino acid used as an anti-wrinkle ingredient in this product.
- Tocopheryl (and Tocopheryl Acetate) – Vitamin E, essential for maintaining the activities of enzymes in the cells and for the formation of red blood cells. Vitamin E is an antioxidant and has been shown to inhibit skin cancer and aid in the healing of skin ailments. Vitamin E is a dynamic weapon against premature ageing and combating wrinkles by neutralising free radicals to stop the chain reaction of molecular damage and to protect the skin against oxidation. It’s also believed to protect skin from the sun’s ultraviolet rays once absorbed into the skin.
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate/Allatoin/Bisabolol – an anti-inflammatory; reduces redness and itching.
- Kaolin – from the naturally occurring mineral kaolinite, finely ground clay that absorbs perspiration.
- Talc – absorbs oil.
- Titanium Dioxide – an inert earth mineral used as a thickening ingredient and sunscreen in cosmetics. It protects skin from UVA and UVB radiation and is considered to have no risk of skin irritation.
Please note: Just like in wallpaper, tile and fabric, it is not unusual to have some variation in colour from one product run to another because the colour pigments we use are from natural sources. Our formulators try to match each run for consistency but there can be minute variations. Also media screen colours can only be a representation. Actual colour may vary due to factors such as skin pH.