Lining is the first step to your perfect pout. Made with the same long-lasting technology of LipSense®, versatile colours of LinerSense® blend and complement, line and define your luscious lips.
Although Mother Nature does a pretty good job, she does not always provide us with two sides to our mouth that are identical – and it is this that gives us our individuality. However, sometimes we feel we could improve on that, but don’t worry if you end up with one side not being an exact replica of the other – it is more natural if it is not!
Unfortunately, as time passes and we suffer the odd cold sore, or a few smiles lines, etc., and the definition of our lips becomes less distinct, and looking glamorous takes a bit more effort, in these circumstances a Lip Liner can make so much difference it is unbelievable – and there are those of us to whom the Lip Liner is almost the most important tool of our entire make-up procedure.
LinerSense Lip Liner allows you to place your outline just where you want it and it stays where you put it – and no-one will ever know.
The science behind LinerSense
This revolutionary formulation of liquid lip liner maintains the same long- lasting properties of LipSense. They are also waterproof and do not smear off, smudge nor rub off!
Key Ingredients and Benefits
LinerSense is made of a combination of ingredients. Here are a few key components:
- SD Alcohol 40– used as a delivery system for the colour technology; creates a germ and bacteria-free environment.
- Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract – a natural calming plum flower herb.
- Hypericum Perforatum Extract – also known as St John’s Wort, a natural herb used to elavate mood and treat depressions.
- Tilia Cordata Flower Extract – a natural flower extract rich in flavonoids and a powerful antioxidant.
- Isodonis Japonicus Extract – Fragrant plant extract that contains terpenes, shown to have medicinal properties to soothe skin.
- Mica – an earth mineral used to give products sparkle and shine.
- Titanium Dioxide – an inert earth mineral used as a thickening ingredient and sunscreen in cosmetics. It protects skin from UVA and UVB radiation and is considered to have no risk of skin irritation.
LinerSense Directions for Use
LinerSense should be applied prior to LipSense liquid lip colour. LinerSense® must be shaken prior to application. Apply colour onto the sable brush, and begin application to the outer corner of your lower lip, moving the colour in one continuous direction to the center of the lip. Repeat this process from the opposite corner of the lip meeting the LinerSense shade in the middle of the lip. Repeat the process for the upper lip.
LinerSense Lip Liners are removed by using Ooops! Colour Remover.